Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, Upmkt and/or our clients own the intellectual property rights of all the content and materials on the website. Subject to the below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
The term ‘Upmkt’, ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is: Upmkt, Phoenix Park, Blakewater Rd, Blackburn, BB1 5BG, UK. Upmkt is a trading name of Atlantic Commerce Solutions Ltd, registration number 10392220. The term ‘you’ refers to you, the user or viewer of our website.
Use of the website
You may view, download (for caching purposes only) and print pages and images from the website, provided that:
– You don’t re-publish material from this website (including re-publication on another website) or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system, without our expressed written consent.
– You don’t reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our expressed written consent.
– You don’t edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website and its contents may give rise to a claim(s) for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
You must not:
– Use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
– Use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
– Use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
– Use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
– Use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law.
All material you copy, publish, or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory, or inflammatory. Such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime.
Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up to date.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our general liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
The entire agreements and its revisions
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. By using this website, you and Upmkt agree that the statutes and laws of England – without regard to its conflict of laws principles – apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
If you choose to access this website from another location, you are doing so on your own initiative, are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction, and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this website in violation of such laws.
If you have questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at Hello@Upmkt.com.